my husband bought a chevy equinox at automax on rancier.it was so dirty when they sold it to us.

it had coffee stains and dod hair it was nasty so we complained and they took it in for shampooing. well i forgot my cd in the cd player, my car garage opener, and a remote that would activate a mirror i bought my two month daughter so i could see her while i was driving. well i got the equinox back from automax three days later and all that stuff was missing. we called back our sales rep.

but no one knew anything about it. automax just sells and forgets about their customers they don't care about resolving their customers issues.

BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Had an Experience with Automax?

Comments

Same story here. Warsaw Autoplex (in Indiana), dealer for Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, GMC and Buick, has partnered with AutoMax to take advantage if people who desparately need a job.

Not only consumers should ask themselves about doing buiness with the likes of Warsaw Autoplex/AutoMax, but the auto companies should ask themselves whether the owners of the dealership are proper custodians of their proud brands.

Search "Warsaw Autoplex" complaints and "AutoMax Sales Training" for complaints and actions taken.