I paid $20000 cash for my Automax lemon in Mt.Juliet, TN.
A pushy salesman had me believing I had the deal of a lifetime. It ran fine for 10 days. I can't contact an owner,manager, or even a corporate office. When I call, I get the salesman who rushes me off the phone.
I hope this keeps someone from going through what my family and I have gone through.
The salesmans name is Mike,and the "boss" is a foreigner who he calls "John".BEWARE.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- After Sale Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "8 months my family and I did not go to McDonald due to poor customer service, not getting to correct order etc. Tonight I decide to give it another chance...."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."