I paid $20000 cash for my Automax lemon in Mt.Juliet, TN.
A pushy salesman had me believing I had the deal of a lifetime. It ran fine for 10 days. I can't contact an owner,manager, or even a corporate office. When I call, I get the salesman who rushes me off the phone.
I hope this keeps someone from going through what my family and I have gone through.
The salesmans name is Mike,and the "boss" is a foreigner who he calls "John".BEWARE.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- After Sale Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Run, DON’T Walk from Lorenzo Bomnin Chevrolet! I Personally CAN NOT stress enough for you to stay away from this dishonest dealership! I have purchased at least 8-10 vehicles directly off the..."
- "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..."
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "8 months my family and I did not go to McDonald due to poor customer service, not getting to correct order etc. Tonight I decide to give it another chance...."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."